About Jeffrey Bacon:
- I was born in Rochester, MN and have lived in Colorado and Texas as well.
- I have been working in the insurance industry since 2009 in life/health and property and casualty.
- I have a B.B.A. in Finance from the University of Houston - Downtown. I also earned the Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) designation in 2012.
- I have been married to my wonderful wife for 19 years and have one grown son. I also have a bird, a dog, and 5 cats.
- My favorite foods are Swedish meatballs, bratwurst, and pasty. I love to watch the Detroit Red Wings and Oregon Ducks, and my favorite bands are ABBA and The Moody Blues.
- For fun I love to spend time with family, read, and cook.
- One interesting fact about me is I had to relearn how to walk as a teenager.
- The reason that I am working in the insurance industry is to develop relationships based on trust and become a trusted advisor to my clients.
Products and Services
Over 20 of our carriers compete to handle your homeowners or renters insurance policy, so you’re covered faster, more comprehensively, and without the headache.
With over 10 of our carriers competing to handle your auto insurance policy, you’ll be covered faster and with less stress.
Various TGS Insurance partners are ready to handle your boat insurance policy so you get all the coverage you need at the most affordable rate.
TGS Insurance brings you plenty of carrier options to choose from for motorcycle insurance.
TGS Insurance puts your needs first, ensuring you are happy and able to make informed decisions about the policies that we present to you. We provide the best quotes available at the lowest possible cost to you. Worried about your situation impacting policy prices? We can find coverage for virtually any risk!