As a TGS Insurance agent, you’ve got the opportunity to develop your career on a team surrounded by like-minded individuals, opportunities to learn from the best, and have fun while doing it. As an agency, we’re committed to our agents’ growth and providing you with the tools you need for a successful career. This isn’t your normal insurance job, it’s the career you’ve been working for. Join the team that is changing the insurance industry one customer at a time!
If you’re ready for a fast-moving agency with 100% inbound leads, an excellent commission model, plus a great work environment – you’ve finally found your home at TGS Insurance Agency.
We’re the fastest growing insurance agency in Texas, located in a 75,000-sf campus at 5500 NW Central Drive in Houston, TX, 77092. We’re growing faster than anyone else because we’re not your ordinary, run-of-the-mill agency. We’re something different.
We market in unique ways found nowhere else in the market (including radio, digital, social, and TV), creating a steady yet growing flow of high-closing P&C insurance leads. Our agents never have to cold-call or door-knock – just sell.
As high performing independent agency, we’re appointed with dozens of “A Rated” carriers (Progressive, Travelers, Safeco, StateAuto, Allied Trust, Maison, Lighthouse, just to name a few), giving us real options to solve for almost every customer need. Our culture is one of growth and we offer a fun, high energy work environment.
We’re looking for Licensed P&C Insurance Agents to come on board to this exciting time in our agency’s expansion. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just getting into the industry, we’ll give you the tools you need to sharpen your skills to help you produce. Our average agent can sell $1 million in premiums per year!
We offer an hourly rate plus substantial commission opportunities. Our targeted average agent compensation is $65K in the first year. Top performers will beat that substantially.
- Valid, current Texas Property and Casualty Insurance License – REQUIRED
- Experience selling P&C products
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to build rapport with clients and provide an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with co-workers from all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to work on-site at our company located in NW Houston (Near Hollister and 290)
Pay & Benefits
- Base rate plus uncapped commission structure - Our targeted average comp is $65k first full year, top agents will exceed substantially.
- Long term incentive for renewals
- Paid time off after 90 days
- Health plan options and automatic life insurance after 60 days
- 401(k) with generous 5% company matching
It's an exciting time to be a part of the TGS Insurance team as we are expecting to triple our size in the next 12 months. If you’ve got your eyes on leadership roles in the future, then this is the place to be. We promote from within and almost all of our leadership and executive team started in an entry level role! We’ve got big things planned for the future and want you to be a Licensed P&C Insurance Agent on our team.