Richmond, TX Home Insurance Made Simple with Quick, Accurate Quotes
When it Comes to Richmond Homeowners Insurance, Texas property Owners Can Rely on TGS Insurance Agency for Personalized Coverage.
A basic homeowners insurance policy will cover the following:
- The structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
- Living expenses in case of a disaster
Supplemental policies can be purchased to add to your home insurance suite such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood policies
- Earthquake policies
- Umbrella policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
Richmond, TX Home Ownership Costs
In Richmond, TX, home insurance premiums average $1,558 annually, which is just under the national average of $2,305 per year. If you’re a new homeowner, or simply want to evaluate your current home insurance policy, an insurance expert can help you find the right policy for your home.
Additional Coverages for Your Richmond, TX Home Insurance Policy
Attached garages may be covered under your homeowners policy but if a tree falls onto your detached shed or fence, how will you pay to restore what is lost? Other Structures Coverage is there for you should a peril affect property such as a shed that you need to protect but may not be covered under your homeowners policy.
The TGS Difference: We automatically include Other Structures Coverage (Coverage B) into your policy to prepare for whatever comes your way.
Water Back-Up / Sump Discharge Coverage is a great way to protect your home from damages incurred due to sewer or drainage backup. Water damage can be costly and sewers deliver a disgusting added “bonus” to the equation. Adding coverage to protect your home can save you from paying costly repairs and replacing property loss due to this peril.
The TGS Difference: We provide our clients with policy options that can cover up to $5,000 in damages caused by drain blockage or sump pump failure.
Windstorms and Hail can leave a path of destruction in their wake. From tropical storms to hurricanes to even a band of severe thunderstorms, protecting your home against these perils is a must in Richmond, TX and windstorm coverage is the perfect way to do so.
The TGS Difference: We understand the need to protect your home against these types of weather events and add windstorm protection into our home insurance policies automatically with a 2% deductible. We can customize your policy easily for your coverage preferences.
Advantages of Securing Richmond, TX Home Insurance with TGS Insurance:
- When you choose TGS Insurance, you get the benefit of comparison shopping done for you. That means you are guaranteed the best possible rate for your home insurance policy all while receiving the maximum coverage available.
- Worried about increasing rates? By enrolling with an insurance agency instead of a singular brand, TGS Insurance clients receive dedicated agents who can protect your rates year after year by connecting you with the right insurance carrier to keep your coverage without an increase of your bill once enrolled.
- TGS Insurance makes finding the right policy easy by handling the entire enrollment process from start to finish. We even work with your mortgage company and take complete care of the process from beginning to end.
Common Richmond Home Insurance Questions from Our Customers
Are Homeowners Insurance Rates Going Up?
Yes, over the last several years, homeowners insurance rates have risen nearly 60%! This is due to an uptick in costly disasters and the rise in building costs. It is important to enroll today and establish a rate that fits your budget than waiting as costs continue upward.
Will Homeowners Insurance Cover Water Damage?
If the water damage comes from inside your home and is due to a sudden event or a defect, your homeowners insurance will cover it. Flooding from outside of your home or normal wear and tear are not covered by your homeowners insurance without additional coverages. In Richmond, TX, TGS Insurance always recommends adding flood insurance to stay well protected.
Are Fires Covered by Home Insurance?
Fires are a devastating event for any home and home insurance is there to help you recover after such a disaster. As one of the most costly claims you can submit, home insurance arguably protects you the most against the peril of fire.
Our Featured Agents Are Ready to Help You With Your Richmond, TX Homeowners Insurance:
TGS Insurance has a knowledgeable team of expert agents that work for you. Our team of agents is ready to find the right protection for your home while shopping for the cheapest rates in Richmond, TX. Our agents offer savings and peace of mind all delivered with world-class customer service.
4 Fun Facts About Texas:
- Texas has 3 of the 10 most populous cities in the U.S. (Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio)
- Texas’ famed “Six Flags Over Texas” theme park is named for the six countries that have ruled over Texas.
- Love margaritas? The first frozen margarita machine is from Dallas!
- There’s a dialect of German called, “Texas German” that’s unique to Texas and it’s still spoken today!