San Antonio Home Insurance Made Simple with Quick, Accurate Quotes
How Much is Home Insurance in San Antonio, TX?
The average cost for home insurance in San Antonio is $1,188 among TGS Insurance Agency customers. This average is based on policies with an average home value of $338,655. While every policy is different and dependent on multiple factors, including your home’s value and coverages your choose, we have proudly been able to save our Texas customers an average of $870 per year on their home insurance premiums when they switch to us. Finding out how much you can be saving is as easy as providing your address above for an instant quote– really!
Comparing the Average Cost of Homeowners Insurance in San Antonio, TX By Home Value
Below is a comparison of the average home insurance quote from TGS Insurance Agency in San Antonio, by home value. Home value is one of many factors that influences your home insurance rate. Below, home values are rounded to the nearest $25,000 so $300,000 includes homes in the $275,000 to $325,000 range, etc.
|Home Value||Average Annual Premium (incl. Wind Coverage)|
What Does My San Antonio Home Insurance Cover?
While home insurance policies can be customized to fit your specific needs, the majority of Texas home insurance policies provide some level of the following 6 basic coverages:
- Dwelling Coverage: covers the structure of your home
- Other Structures Coverage: covers detached structures such as detached garages or fences
- Personal Property Coverage: covers your personal belongings (make note of policy limits)
- Loss of Use Coverage: helps cover the cost of living expenses (ie, a hotel) while repairs are done to your home should it become unlivable
- Personal Liability Coverage: helps cover the cost of legal bills should you be held liable for injury to another person or damage to their personal property
- Medical Payments Coverage: helps cover the cost of medical bills if someone (outside of your household) is injured on your property
Common Home Insurance Endorsements in San Antonio, TX
Umbrella Coverage provides additional liability protection beyond your home insurance coverage limits. As medical and legal costs continue to rise, umbrella coverage is an attractive option for homeowners looking to protect themselves against liabilities that could cause a hit to their finances otherwise.
Homes in San Antonio, TX need the right protection from various windstorm and hail events. Homeowners face a variety of these perils coming in the form of severe thunderstorms capable of producing tornadoes and hail and may even include the remains of tropical events such as hurricanes and tropical storms. These threats are why TGS Insurance automatically writes in windstorm protection for all of our homeowners insurance policies in San Antonio, TX with a 2% deductible- it’s customizable home insurance built to protect you!
Homeowners in San Antonio, TX may be surprised to learn that homeowners insurance will not cover a flood event, and with 20-25% of all flood insurance claims coming from homes outside of flood zones, flood insurance an important coverage option for any home. TGS Insurance understands the importance of flood insurance and helps homeowners protect themselves by finding the lowest rate on the market to keep you protected. We do so by shopping through both private and government-issued flood insurance policies. Our clients only pay an average of $528 a year for flood insurance coverage!
The Benefits of Partnering with TGS Insurance for Your San Antonio Home Insurance Needs:
- We work diligently to serve the homeowners in San Antonio, TX. By shopping through our bank of 35 top-rated insurance carriers, TGS Insurance can find you the best coverage for your home at the lowest rate available on the market.
- TGS Insurance makes the enrollment process seamless for our clients but does not stop there. We will work with mortgage companies to ensure that our clients receive the best coverage available in a timely manner. Additionally, we continue to help our clients through policy edits as they are needed and are there for you during the claims process should a claim or adjustment to your policy become necessary.
- Worried about rising insurance rates? We hear you. That’s why our commitment to provide excellent customer service continues to work for you by ensuring that you never overpay for your home insurance again. Should you be facing a substantial home insurance rate increase, your TGS Insurance agent will compare your coverage with other options to continue providing you with the most affordable rate on the market without cutting your coverage. Year after year, TGS Insurance is prepared to keep you and your home covered for less!
Our Local, Independent Agents Ready to Help You With Your San Antonio, TX Homeowners Insurance:
TGS Insurance is ready to find you the right home insurance that keeps you protected when you need it the most. We take pride in our commitment to work closely with each client by finding the right home insurance solution for your needs. TGS Insurance also provides an unmatched level of customer service that gives the policies and packages that we sell more value- including our regular policy reviews to make sure that you continue to receive the best rate on the market year after year. To see how much you could be saving, start with a free, instant quote by providing your address above!