Comparison Shop Home Insurance in Clear Lake Shores from Multiple Carriers in Minutes!
When it Comes to Clear Lake Shores Home Insurance, Texas property Owners Can Rely on TGS Insurance Agency for Personalized Coverage.
A basic homeowners insurance policy will cover the following:
- Your home’s structure
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (a set limit)
- Living expenses in case of a disaster such as a fire
- Medical liability in the event of an injury on your property
Supplemental policies can be purchased to add to your home insurance suite such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood insurance policies
- Windstorm and hail insurance
- Umbrella policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
Clear Lake Shores, TX Home Ownership Costs
In Clear Lake Shores, TX, home insurance premiums average $1,502 annually, which is under the national average of $2,305 per year. TGS Insurance customers in Clear Lake Shores, TX pay $1,193 which equals an average annual savings of $309, with some homeowners seeing much more substantial savings.
If you’re a new homeowner, or simply want to evaluate your current home insurance policy, an insurance expert can help you find the right policy for your home.
Additional Coverages for Your Clear Lake Shores, TX Home Insurance Policy
Windstorm and hail coverage helps homeowners in Clear Lake Shores, TX stay protected against harsh wind and hail events seen in severe thunderstorms, tropical storms, and hurricanes.
The TGS Difference: Our clients receive windstorm protection in their home insurance policies automatically with a 2% deductible for our clients. We can customize your policy easily depending on your coverage preferences.
Water Back-Up / Sump Discharge Coverage is protection against sewer and water back-up. These events can be expensive and disheartening for homeowners. By adding this coverage, you can protect yourself from paying for costly repairs and replacing property.
The TGS Difference: We can provide up to $5,000 in coverage against damages caused by drain blockage or sump pump failure for our clients. Helping you rebuild with ease and stay protected with confidence.
Mortgage life insurance provides coverage in the unfortunate event that a spouse were to pass away. In this event, your insurance carrier would then pay off the remaining mortgage of your home.
The TGS Difference: While your rates will differ depending on your carrier, our clients pay on average $30 a month for peace-of-mind and financial security through this unique insurance add-on.
The TGS Insurance Advantage for Your Home Insurance Needs:
- With TGS Insurance, we provide exceptional home insurance rates with the best coverage for your home. We work with over 35+ top-rated insurance carriers that can provide a wide range of coverage and add-ons. You can even bundle your auto insurance for more savings.
- Insurance rate increases are never welcomed and with TGS Insurance we help you save more year after year by shopping your rates should an increase cause you to pay more. Our agents are dedicated to finding the best price without losing the protection you need.
- There’s no need to worry when enrolling with TGS Insurance. We take care of the entire enrollment process from A to Z and will even cancel all your existing policies and work with your mortgage company to ensure that everything is in order.
Common Home Insurance Questions from Our Customers in Clear Lake Shores:
Do you need home insurance if your house is paid off?
Yes, while it is not a requirement to have home insurance, you’ll want to protect yourself and your home from perils no matter what. If your home is paid for, imagine having an event such as a fire take it all away only to have to pay the same amount if not more due to rising construction costs to replace it. Protect your home with homeowners insurance even if it is paid off.
Does homeowners insurance cover water damage from rain?
This can be tricky because while some rain damage is covered should it be the result of a sudden, natural peril. While other events which may seem like water damage, such as damage caused by flooding, are not covered and will require a flood insurance policy to protect your home.
Are home insurance rates going up in Clear Lake Shore?
As property values and construction costs continue to rise, so does homeowners insurance. When you add on the fact that insurance companies create rates based on risks and the uptick in costly disasters the Gulf Coast is experiencing, it is easy to see why rates continue to climb. This is why it is important to enroll with an agency that saves you money today!
Our Local, Independent Insurance Agents Are Ready to Help You With Your Clear Lake Shores, TX Homeowners Insurance:
TGS Insurance wins business in the Clear Lake Shores, TX market every day. We are proud to serve this community and our agents continue to provide excellent customer service while shopping for the lowest home insurance rates with the best coverage to suit your needs year after year.