Comparison Shop Home Insurance in Cleveland, TX from Multiple Carriers in Minutes!
On average, homeowners in Cleveland, TX are paying $1,621 per year for homeowners insurance. At TGS Insurance are customers are paying an average of $1,319 annually which equals an average savings of $302 per year. Easily compare over 35 A-Rated (or better) carriers in a snap!
When It Comes to Cleveland Homeowners Insurance, Texas Property Owners Can Rely on TGS Insurance Agency for Personalized Coverage.
Your standard homeowners insurance policy in Cleveland, TX will cover:
- Dwelling coverage
- Other structures (fence, detached garage, etc.)
- Personal property coverage (furniture, electronics, etc.)
- Loss-of-use coverage
- Personal liability coverage
- Medical payments coverage
You can purchase supplemental policies to add to your home insurance suite such as:
- Flood insurance
- Sewer backup
- Animal liability (liability protection for household pets)
- Umbrella policies (for additional liability protection)
- Valuable articles or a floater policy (for additional protection for high-value items such as jewelry)
You’ll notice windstorm or hail storm coverage is not included above because at TGS Insurance we include windstorm and hail storm coverage with every single policy we issue. So protection is always baked into every homeowners insurance policy issued in Cleveland, TX!
Comparing the Average Cost of Homeowners Insurance in Cleveland, TX By Dwelling Coverage Limit
|Coverage Level||Average Annual Premium|
Average Home Value in Cleveland, TX
The average home value in Cleveland, TX as of 2020 is $142,182. When compared to just $89,669 in 2010, the average home’s value has increased by $52,513 in the past 10 years.
*This data is provided by Zillow.com. Zillow Home Value Index (ZHVI): A smoothed, seasonally adjusted measure of the typical home value and market changes across a given region and housing type. It reflects the typical value for homes in the 35th to 65th percentile range.
Bundle and Save Even More on Your Cleveland, TX Homeowners Insurance!
Bundling your homeowners insurance and auto insurance offers customers in Cleveland a great opportunity to save even more. When you purchase two policies from the same carrier, customers can save on average 16% per year on their premiums!
At TGS Insurance, we make it easy to bundle your home and auto insurance. We’ll shop your policies through dozens of A-rated or better carriers to find you the best deal without compromising on coverage.
Our Agents Are Ready to Help You With Your Cleveland, TX Homeowners Insurance:
TGS Insurance has built a team of knowledgeable insurance industry leaders ready to work for you! Our team will work to find you the best homeowners insurance policy packed with savings and protection. We’ll handle everything from start to finish so you can have peace-of-mind knowing all of your insurance needs are taken care of year after year. It’s homeowners insurance in Cleveland, TX made easy!
4 Fun Facts About Texas:
- Texas uses its own power grid, separate from the U.S.
- Dr. Pepper comes from Dallas, TX and was invented in 1885.
- The infamous phrase, “Don’t Mess With Texas” came from an anti-litter campaign.
- King Ranch in south Texas covers 1,289 square miles and is bigger than the state of Rhode Island.