Trust TGS Insurance to Protect Your Home and Personal Property
When it Comes to Port Bolivar Home Insurance, Texas property Owners Can Rely on TGS Insurance Agency for Customized Solutions.
A basic homeowners insurance policy will cover the following:
- The structure of your home
- Additional structures on your property such as a shed or detached garage
- A limited amount of personal possessions
- Living expenses in the event of a disaster (ex: fire)
- Personal liability for injuries that may occur on your property
Supplemental policies can be purchased to add to your home insurance suite such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood policies
- Windstorm/hail coverage
- Umbrella policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
Port Bolivar, TX Home Ownership Costs
In Port Bolivar, TX, home insurance premiums average around $1,630 per year, which is under the national average of $2,305 per year. TGS Insurance saves our customers an average of $870 per year, with some homeowners earning much more substantial saving
If you’re a new homeowner, or simply want to evaluate your current home insurance policy, an insurance expert can help you find the right policy for your home.
Additional Coverages for Your Port Bolivar, TX Home Insurance Policy
Flood Insurance is highly recommended to all of our clients living in Port Bolivar, TX, as they are susceptible to flood events and their homeowners insurance will not cover flood damage.
The TGS Difference: You have the option to shop both private and government-issued flood insurance policies. This ensures that you will receive the best possible rate with the best possible coverage for your home.
Mortgage Life Insurance is here for families suffering one of the worst tragedies they could ever face. If your spouse were to pass in an untimely manner, this policy would see to it that your insurance carrier would pay off the remaining balance of your mortgage providing additional financial security during dark times.
The TGS Difference: We offer this unique coverage option to help our clients prepare for anything life throws their way. The average TGS Insurance policyholder can gain this protection on average for $30 a month.
Windstorms and Hail Coverage plays an important part in keeping the homes of Port Bolivar, TX protected because the area is highly susceptible to various windstorms. We highly recommended adding this coverage to your homeowners insurance to protect against tropical storms, hurricanes, and severe thunderstorms.
The TGS Difference: We add windstorm protection into our home insurance policies automatically with a 2% deductible. TGS Insurance allows our clients to customize their policy easily depending on their coverage needs.
The Benefits of Partnering with TGS Insurance for Your Home Insurance Needs:
- When you work with a singular insurance carrier, you may find good coverage options or a good price, but how do you know that you are getting the best of both? Here at TGS Insurance, we work with over 35 top-rated insurance carriers and comparison shop your rates and coverage options to ensure that you receive the best coverage for your home at the best price in the market.
- Finding the right coverage and the right price is important, but it is also important to maintain that coverage for the same price point as time goes by. Year after year, TGS Insurance monitors your home insurance premiums and adjusts by once against comparison shopping your coverage and rates should an increase occur to find you the right policy and price again and again.
- When it comes to your home insurance, you want to be sure that things are done correctly and that there are no lapses in coverage. TGS Insurance takes care of everything for your enrollment process from beginning to end and will even work with your mortgage company to ensure a smooth process throughout.
Common Home Insurance Questions from Our Customers in Port Bolivar:
How long does it take to get a home insurance quote?
This can vary depending on the carrier, some provide a quote in less than 15 minutes whereas others can take a few days. TGS Insurance can provide a personalized, accurate quote for your home in just a few clicks.
Will homeowners insurance cover water damage?
Flooding from outside your home will not be covered and requires a separate flood insurance policy to protect your home. Other water damage from events such as a burst pipe or from rain that has entered your home from a suddenly damaged roof, however, will be covered by your policy.
Are appliances considered personal property under homeowners insurance?
Appliances are considered personal property according to most homeowners insurance policies. Carriers may vary and speaking with your insurance agent will help you better understand your policy.
Our Local, Independent Insurance Agents Are Ready to Help You With Your Port Bolivar, TX Homeowners Insurance:
TGS Insurance serves the people of Port Bolivar, TX, by helping homeowners prepare for the various events life throws their way. Our expert team helps you save money and cover more of what you love most through our established relationship with top-rated insurance carriers and world-class customer service.