Santa Fe, TX Home Insurance Made Simple with Hassle-Free, Accurate Quotes!
When it Comes to Santa Fe Home Insurance, Texas property Owners Can Rely on TGS Insurance Agency for Personalized Coverage.
A basic homeowners insurance policy will cover the following:
- The structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (a limit set by your policy)
- Living expenses in the event your home becomes unlivable (ex: fire)
- Personal liability protection against injuries on your property
Supplemental policies can be purchased to add to your home insurance suite such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood policies
- Windstorm/hail insurance policy
- Umbrella policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
Santa Fe, TX Home Ownership Costs
In Santa Fe, TX, home insurance premiums are right below $1,940 per year, which is under the national average of $2,305 per year. TGS Insurance customers in Santa Fe, TX pay an average of $1,795, which means an average annual savings of $145, with some homeowners earning much more substantial savings.
If you’re a new homeowner, or simply want to evaluate your current home insurance policy, an insurance expert can help you find the right policy for your home.
Additional Coverages for Your Santa Fe, TX Home Insurance Policy
Windstorm and hail coverage protects homes against wind and hail damage during severe thunderstorms, tropical storms, and hurricanes. These events pose a serious threat to homes in Santa Fe, TX, and homeowners should supplement their homeowners insurance with the right windstorm and hail policy to stay covered.
The TGS Difference: We understand the importance of this coverage for our clients and add windstorm protection in our home insurance policies automatically with a 2% deductible. TGS Insurance can customize your policy according to your coverage preferences.
Flood Insurance is a necessary protection for homeowners in Santa Fe, TX. Your homeowners insurance protects you from plenty of perils, but if you are looking to avoid costly remodeling and restoration from a flood event, you’ll need a flood insurance policy to complement your home insurance.
The TGS Difference: Our clients get the best of both worlds as we work with both private and government-issued flood insurance policies and find the best rate with the best coverage for your home.
Mortgage life insurance offers your household protection if your spouse was to pass away. Your insurance carrier would then pay the remainder of your mortgage leaving you more financially secure.
The TGS Difference: Our clients pay on average $30 a month for this unique coverage, though rates may vary depending on your insurance provider. Mortgage life insurance provides homeowners peace-of-mind and financial security during difficult times.
The TGS Insurance Advantage for Your Home Insurance Needs:
- When you enroll with TGS Insurance, you are gaining access to more than 35 top-rated insurance carriers. This means that not only are you receiving the best coverage available, but our agents will comparison shop your rates among brands to find you the lowest possible price.
- Worried about your home insurance rates rising? Our clients receive an agent from our team of experts who will find them the lowest rate for their coverage needs year after year. This means greater peace of mind and maintaining the same coverage without overpaying.
- Your enrollment is very important to us. TGS Insurance prides itself on delivering exceptional levels of customer service and is dedicated to making your enrollment as seamless as possible. We will even work with your mortgage provider to ensure an easy, quick process.
Common Home Insurance Questions from Our Customers in Santa Fe
How much will a security system lower my homeowners insurance?
The amount will depend on several factors including your insurance provider, however, homeowners may be able to save up to 20% by installing such devices.
Are appliances covered under homeowners insurance?
Yes, your appliances are covered the same way other personal possessions are covered by your homeowners insurance policy.
Is it a legal requirement to have home insurance in Santa Fe, TX?
Your lender may require home insurance under their terms and conditions, but it is not illegal to forgo home insurance under normal circumstances. With that said, it is ill-advised. Paying for the replacement of your hard-earned valuables or your home in the event of damage or theft is expensive and disheartening. Home insurance provides protection and peace-of-mind.
Our Local, Independent Insurance Agents Are Ready to Help You With Your Santa Fe, TX Homeowners Insurance:
The team at TGS Insurance is ready to save you money while protecting what you love the most. Our experts work with top-rated insurance carriers to find the best fit for you. We proudly deliver an exceptional insurance shopping experience for homeowners in Santa Fe, TX, every day through our unmatched level of customer service.