Home Insurance in West Columbia, TX Just Got A Lot Cheaper!
When it Comes to West Columbia Home Insurance, Texas property Owners Can Rely on TGS Insurance Agency for Personalized Coverage.
A basic homeowners insurance policy will cover the following:
- Your home’s structure
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
- Living expenses in the event your home becomes unlivable (ex: fire)
- Medical liability protection against injuries on your property
Supplemental policies can be purchased to add to your home insurance suite such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood insurance policies
- Windstorm and hailstorm insurance
- Umbrella policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
West Columbia, TX Home Ownership Costs
In West Columbia, TX, home insurance premiums average an estimated $1,625 annually, which is under the national average of $2,305 per year. TGS Insurance customers in West Columbia, TX pay $1,564 which means an average annual savings of $61, with many homeowners earning much more substantial savings.
If you’re a new homeowner, or simply want to evaluate your current home insurance policy, an insurance expert can help you find the right policy for your home.
Additional Coverages for Your West Columbia, TX Home Insurance Policy
Mortgage Life Insurance will pay for the remainder of your home’s mortgage in the event your spouse passes away. It is a powerful financial tool for families who must face the unthinkable.
The TGS Difference: A very unique coverage option for our clients, most policyholders can receive this financial safety net for an average of $30 a month, though rates may vary by provider.
Water Back-Up / Sump Discharge Coverage helps protect your home in the event of water damage and back-up from a drain or sewer complications. These repairs are usually costly, and by adding this coverage, you protect yourself from picking up the bill alone when facing these perils.
The TGS Difference: We provide our clients with coverage starting with a $5,000 protection from damages when caused by drain blockage or sump pump failure.
Windstorm and hail coverage is essential in West Columbia, TX. The area is no stranger to weather events that can produce devastating wind and hail conditions. From severe thunderstorms to tropical events such as hurricanes, protecting your home with this additional coverage is crucial in staying protected.
The TGS Difference: We add windstorm protection for our clients automatically with a 2% deductible on their home insurance policies. TGS Insurance can customize your policy easily depending on your coverage preferences..
The TGS Insurance Advantage for Your Home Insurance Needs:
- Ensuring that you have the best home insurance rate is made easy when you are with TGS Insurance. We comparison shop rates through many top-rated insurance providers to determine the best rate for your home without cutting your coverage options.
- Tired of dealing with insurance rate increases? We hear you. At TGS Insurance, our agents work for you and continue to shop year after year for the best rates for your home at the same coverage. This means that if you are facing an increase in your monthly rates, your TGS Insurance agent will find another carrier and continue saving you money for years to come.
- We work from start to finish to ensure that your enrollment process is seamless and issue-free. Our agents have established relationships with a variety of providers and will even work with your mortgage company to make sure that your affairs are in order.
Common Home Insurance Questions from Our Customers in West Columbia
Do you need home insurance if your house is paid off?
You may not need home insurance if your home is paid off, but it is always advised. If your home were to face a covered peril such as a fire, you would need to rebuild and replace everything that is lost out-of-pocket. Rising disasters and construction costs make this endeavor continuously more expensive. Home insurance is a great financial tool that is advised even if your home is paid for.
Can homeowners insurance be canceled at any time?
You may cancel your homeowners insurance when and if you see fit, however, it may come with some financial penalties. Every policy is different and speaking with your agent will help you understand if this will apply to your home insurance policy.
Is it a legal requirement to have home insurance in West Columbia, TX?
While it is often a requirement of a lending company to have home insurance, it is not illegal to have a home without an insurance policy if another party does not stipulate so, but it is wise to stay covered. Even before you consider rising construction costs and lost equity, restoring what you have worked hard for is a no-brainer. Home insurance helps homeowners rebuild in the event they are facing the unimaginable..
Our Local, Independent Insurance Agents Are Ready to Help You With Your West Columbia, TX Homeowners Insurance:
We love serving West Columbia, TX, and the surrounding areas. Our team of agents know what is important to the community and continues to win business through dedicated customer service and results. TGS Insurance is proud to represent our clients and save you money without losing the coverage you deserve.