Instant Home Insurance Quote
Based on 2,023 reviews
I heard about TGS Insurance Agency on the radio and was skeptical about it but decided to text them and the process was so easy. The TGS Insurance Rep Kenneth Lee was so pleasant to work with and made the entire process so easy and stress free. From the time I texted until the very end took really no time at all because TGS did all the leg work for me and handled it perfectly. I changed homeowners insurance like I had wanted to but ended up changing auto insurance companies also. TGS saved me $1,000 a year for my homeowners & saved me $100 a month for my auto insurance. I would highly recommend TGS to anyone looking for new insurance or just wanting to change insurance providers. Way to go TGS!
My existing home and auto insurance (GEICO) were very high and TGS Insurance agent reduced both insurances substantially. The insurance details were discussed with me. The agent also initiated the cancellation of my existing home and auto insurances. It was a seamless transfer. Overall experience is excellent. Highly recommend others to try TGS insurance during switching their auto and / or home insurance..
Tie was great she reviewed everything to assure we received the coverage that worked for us. I would highly recommend reaching out you will not be disappointed
I was pleased with the assistance I received in obtaining my house and auto polices. I was disappointed with Sage Sure Insurance and the way I was bullied into taking a policy I didn't want then having to wait to get my down payment back from them knowing I will not get all of the payment refunded.
TGS provided fast and efficient service to insure my home and auto at a very reasonable price. The insurance agent was thorough and quick to provide details and information regarding the coverage on both policies. I would highly recommend this company for anyones insurance needs.
The agent, Luke Miller, was great! He was patient with me and very knowledgeable. He also helped me navigate my internet When I stumbled.
Great customer service, quick quotes from multiple insurance agencies. I received a quote almost cutting in half the yearly cost of my previous insurance carrier.
JR was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable in all of my interactions with him. He got me a great rate for my cars and home and made me feel confident I made the right choice going with TGS.,
No pressure sales. The agent was about to find me an excellent deal on home/car and before she signed us up, she wanted to check one more company and found us an even better deal.
Great customer service to find the lowest prices available
Daniel Parelta is excellent, works hard for you and TGS is lucky to have people like him in this environment.
Arkansas Homeowners Insurance
Your home is one of the most significant investments you will make in your lifetime, so it is imperative to protect it. Home insurance provides financial protection for your home and personal belongings; it comprises several coverages to help with the costs associated with repairs or replacement of your home and belongings. Quality home insurance can help give you peace of mind no matter where you live. At TGS Insurance Agency, we take great pride in offering our clients some of the most competitive rates in the state of Arkansas while also providing preferred coverage.
What Does Home Insurance in Arkansas Cover?
You may think that all comprehensive policies are the same, but the truth is home insurance policies are as unique as the homes they protect. However, some coverages are typically standard, even though the limits may vary:
- Dwelling coverage, which pays for damages to your home by covered perils such as fire, theft, and lightning strikes
- Other structures coverage pays for damages to other structures on your property, such as detached garages, sheds, and fences.
- Personal property coverage, which pays to repair or replace your belongings, such as furniture, electronics, and clothing, after a covered loss.
- Loss of use coverage pays additional living expenses, such as a hotel, if you cannot live in your home during repairs.
- Personal liability coverage, which pays your legal bills if someone has been injured on your property or you cause damage to their property.
- Medical payments coverage, which helps with medical bills if needed. It is important to note that this does not cover medical bills for members of the household.
In addition to these basic coverages, many Arkansas homeowners elect to add endorsements or riders to fill any gaps and ensure they are fully protected. Some of the most common supplemental coverages in Arkansas include:
- Flood insurance protects your home and its contents from flood damages; it is a separate policy with its own deductible.
- Equipment breakdown coverage is supplemental coverage for general home appliances, furnaces, and HVAC systems if an electrical or mechanical breakdown occurs.
- Earthquake insurance protects your home and its contents from earthquake damages; it is a separate policy with its own deductible.
As you can see, there are several coverage options to choose from to build the right customized policy that makes sure you are fully protected. Our experienced Arkansas homeowners insurance experts will guide you through the maze of coverages for your home.
Is Homeowners Insurance Required in Arkansas?
You are not required by state law to have homeowners coverage in Arkansas; however, many mortgage companies require it. Even if your home is paid off, homeowners insurance is a crucial way to protect the investment you’ve made in your home. We can’t control everything that happens to our homes, including natural disasters. Still, a good homeowners insurance policy can provide an excellent financial safety net if the unexpected (and unwanted) does happen.
How much does Arkansas Home Insurance Cost?
In 2021, the average cost of homeowners insurance in Arkansas is $1,448 per year among TGS Insurance Agency customers. Home insurance rates vary greatly due to several factors, based on you, your home, and your location, among many other things.
Some of the most common factors that influence Arkansas home insurance rates include:
- The replacement cost of your home
- The age and condition of your home
- The age and condition of your roof
- The options you select for your policy (coverage limits, deductible amounts)
- The location of your home in relation to bodies of water
- Crime rates in your neighborhood
- Your marital status
- Your credit score
- Your claims history
How to Buy Homeowners Insurance
Finding the right homeowners insurance policy to fully cover your home’s unique needs is critical to protecting your investment in your home. At TGS Insurance Agency, we’ve made it easy to compare rates with our free online instant quote tool; one quote request allows you to seamlessly shop and compare over 35+ companies. Our experienced agents will work one-on-one with you until your coverage is exactly what you want and need at rates you can’t beat.